Most of our facilities nationally are closed to the public, due to security and safety concerns. However, tours can be arranged upon request. Contact information will be presented on this page during the windows within which tours may be booked. If no contact information is present, all tours for the month are currently booked.
In order to tour our facilities, visitors must meet the following criteria:
- Visitors must meet physical requirements. Due to health and safety issues, all visitors must have no signs of respiratory or circulatory health issues or epilepsy, and have no history of said issues.
- Visitors must be willing to consume iodine tablets. This is for your own safety, especially if you’re visiting our “Halls of Plutonium” exhibit, which is prominently featured along the tour route
- All visitors will be subject to full-body cavity searches, before AND after the tour. Our strict security rules require all visitors to be fully stripped and searched inside and out for weapons, camera devices, cell phones, notepads, etc.
- Visitors must sign a non-disclosure agreement. All visitors are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement, or “NDA,” stipulating that they will not reveal any of what they’ve seen on our private property, ever.
Muslim visitors must obtain written permission from Homeland Security. Due to strict government regulations set in place after 9/11 by the Bush administration, Muslims are not allowed in various sectors of our lab which the tour passes through, unless they have obtained written and verified authorization from the Department of Homeland Security.
- All visitors must be at least 5’4″ in height. Safety concerns dictate that all visitors must be at least five (5) feet and four (4) inches in height.